Above Industry Rates, Private Medical Insurance + 1 dependant, 15 days leave, Monthly Dinner & Lunch. Join Us!
Go-Va provides clients based in Australia, U.S, U.K and New Zealand with offshore employees. We are a managed operations not a BPO. You will work in the Go-Va office in Cebu and have direct contact with your Australian company on a daily basis who will train you in their policies and procedures. Go-Va management on site is there to support you and we provide you with many benefits.
- 5+ Years of IT Experience ideally in a professional services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work on a team to provide IT support to customer.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Experience using SharePoint 2010/2013 Mandatory, Office 365 & 2016 desirable
- MS Office 365 Tenancy Administration knowledge
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Central Administration
- SharePoint Designer 2010 / 2013
- Intermediate MS Office 2010/2013/2016 experience (Word, Outlook & Excel)
Moderate/Advanced Windows Server & Network skills and knowledge on:
- IIS Manager and IIS 6/7 architecture
- SSL and Certificate management
- Server Manager and its functionality
- Active Directory (including LDAP queries)
- Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Windows Firewall
- Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- PowerShell scripting (highly desirable)
- Moderate MS-SQL 2008-2014 DBA skills/knowledge – DR and administration mandatory.
- Understanding of XML very useful.