Above Industry Rates, Private Medical Insurance + 1 dependant, 15 days leave, Monthly Dinner & Lunch. Join Us!
Go-Va provides clients based in Australia, U.S, U.K and New Zealand with offshore employees. We are a managed operations not a BPO. You will work in the Go-Va office in Cebu and have direct contact with your Australian company on a daily basis who will train you in their policies and procedures. Go-Va management on site is there to support you and we provide you with many benefits. The most important is the team environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Marketing Executive Core Responsibilities
In addition to the responsibilities of an associate marketer, a marketing executive is expected to perform the following duties:
- Independently create the content site pages, landing pages, thank you pages, calls-to-action and offers
- Tie all inbound marketing activities together through architecting and implementing workflow automation.
- Conduct analytical projects to improve all inbound marketing activities through a comprehensive understanding of HubSpot analytics and reporting.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- Conduct extensive SEO analysis and keyword research and integrate findings into the overall inbound marketing strategy for any one project.
- Provide a link between marketing and sales and attend sales meetings to support sales staff.
- Work closely with the client manager and senior marketing executive to deliver inbound projects on time and within set KPIs.
In addition to these duties marketing executives are expected to pass the HubSpot email marketing certification and the HubSpot inbound sales certification.