Above Industry Rates, Private Medical Insurance + 1 dependent, 15 days leave, Monthly Dinner & Lunch. Join Us!
Go-VA provides clients based in Australia with offshore employees. We are managed operations or staff leasing business, not a BPO. Team members work in the Go-Va office in Cebu and have direct contact with their Australian company on a daily basis who will train them in their policies and procedures.
Due to company growth, we require an HR Manager for our AS Fortuna office. Working closely with the CEO & GM on strategic change management, workforce planning and culture strategies. Create and implement culture strategies never seen before in Cebu. You will need to be someone that really enjoys thinking outside the box.
Currently employing 245 team members you will play a strategic part in our growth to 500 in the next 12 months.
About the Role:
- Work closely with the CEO to develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support.
- Ensure that new team members are properly introduced and understand the company culture in the onboarding process
- Work on process improvement of HR admin to provide team members with an experience that WOW’s them
- Follow the correct process in lines with DOLE in regards to team members coaching & discipline. Reminders/warning/KPI’s
- HR administration with Ashima (payroll)
- Other related tasks from CEO/Management.
- Previous experience in the BPO or Virtual Assistant Industry
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- Approachable & Professional attitude
- Open minded
- Creative ideas (can think outside of the box)
- Can work under pressure
- Strategic Change Management
- Experience in workforce planning
Applicants must be willing to work in AS Fortuna site.